moving to testing.

hi folks,

I'm thinking of switching from woody to sarge, or at least of adding a
sarge partition to my system.  Has the 'gcc 3.2 logjam' broken up
enough to make it worthwhile to move over to sarge?  That is, have big
important packages like gnome and kde been compiled with gcc .32, or
would I have to use unstable packages anyway (or the woody backports,
which	I'm currently running). I'm running this
on an i386, which I assume is where things have moved furthest ahead
at this point.

anyway, thanks,
matt