apt-get repair question

Hi everyone,
	OK, I'm a bonehead. I inadvertently deleted /usr/loc/bin contents by moving another bin directory on top of it. I will NEVER do a mv ../../../somedir anymore!! DOH! That said, is their anyway to have either dpkg or apt verify the integrity of my installed packages, and then download and install packages that are not intact? I'm unsure of everything that was installed there, and really do not know the best way to proceed.

Thanks,

--
Christopher Barry
Manager of Information Systems