cupsys-bsd error?

lpr: error - no default destination available.

I've installed cupsys with the bsd package for lpr-ish goodies.
None of the other lpr-ish package (lpr, lprng, lpr-ppd) are installed.

The web page for the cups admin shows a default destination...

Where do I set this? I thought that it was done throught the web page on port 631.

Also, I have a /etc/printcap file left over from another printer server install. Do I need to keep this?

--
Optimism is the content of small men in high places.
		-- F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Crack Up"