Re: Howto load scsi emulation modules (was Re: scsi emulation howto)

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the help so far - unfortunately the cd is
still not working :-(

I included the /etc/modutilis/alias, /etc/modules and
the /etc/modules.conf
I think I did what you told me to do - but the cd
won't run unless I do the
insmod on the modules manually ...

The cd is a CRD-8482B, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive (quoting
the kernel log)
During boot time I get error messages like 'failed
insmod sr_mod' but I can't
include them as I can't find where they are stored

Thanks for any help,

Joris