Re: Compiling a KDE app (configure: error: Qt ...)

Brian Nelson wrote:

Joe Emenaker <joe@emenaker.com> writes:
Can someone out there tell me, in simple terms:
1 - Which qt libraries (and other packages) I need....

libqt3-mt-dev, possibly libqt3-headers, maybe others.

kdelibs4-dev is another. :)

2 - Which gcc I need...,

Use the default g++ (currently g++-3.2).

Interesting. This is another thing that the log was complaining about. However, it checked for g++ earlier in the script and *failed* to find it but decided to keep on "configuring"... so I didn't catch it.

It works now. You got me on the right track. Thanks.

- Joe