Finding abandoned packages

Hi there,

is there a way to find packages which have no dependencies pointing to them?

I would like to clean up my system and if I'd have a list of packages where no dependencies point to, I could just walk through the list and remove all packages I don't want anymore.

For example, when I install 'abcde' it requires 'libcdparanoia' but if I remove 'abcde' sometimes later, 'libcdparanoia' gets abandoned and is not used anymore. What I want is to find and remove packages like 'libcdparanoia' in this case. :-)

Any ideas how to do this?

Harry