Re: MTA: usage of smart host

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 10:46:09AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 12:07:19PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> > The DUL (Dial-Up List) contains more than just dial-up addresses.  It
> > contains all dynamically-assigned-by-an-ISP-to-"residential"-customers.
> > Many DSL and cable addresses are part of the DUL.

I send out a weekly email to about 25 people and starting about two
weeks ago noted that email to my recipients at msn and hotmail were
being rejected.  I'm using exim direct (no smarthost) and theoretically
have dynamic IP although it has been fixed for well over a year.  I have
a sneaking suspicion that Microsoft is clamping down.

--
Michael Epting (epting@ix.netcom.com)