DNS bind lookup problem

Hi,  I have a bit of a problem, in that I can't seem
to get my DNS server up and running.  We have several
computers:  A is a SQUID server and gateway to the
internet.  B is where my intranet DNS server is
supposed to be [A's SQUID will use it, first, for
intranet lookup, then outside DNS stable servers].
C,D,... M are all on the network using A.  N...Z use
the gateway but do not link through Squid.

Localnet address is 192.168.21.x

My problem is that on B, if I type "host
192.168.21.221" [221 is B's number], I get "Host
221.21.168.192.in-addr.arpa not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)".
I'm okay with looking up the name server name, though.

My files are as follows :
db.{0,127,255,root,local}: all normal.

named.conf.local:
-----------