Re: ugly pgp coloring after upgrade

Hi Paul!

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 04:07:08PM -0400, Nori Heikkinen wrote:
> > yeah, that's the response i've taken, to avoid this ugly output.  but
> > if anyone figures out a fix, or notices when an upgrade fixes it, that
> > would be cool.
>
> Edit your .muttrc.
>
> > is this something i can file a bug on?  which package should i file it
> > for?
>
> No, syntax highlighting is generally a good thing.  This is likely set
> systemwide in /etc/Muttrc, and you can change it in your .muttrc.

Syntax highlighting is set in my .muttrc.  It's the same as before the
upgrade and I've tried different settings.  If you know the secret,
how about a clue?

--
"What I need is a MATURE RELATIONSHIP with a FLOPPY DISK ..." --Zippy
the Pinhead

--
B. L. Jilek        |      GPG keys on my website -->      | Linux user: 163800
<bljilek@yahoo.com>| http://crowbyte.dnsalias.com/~tcrow/ | ICQ: 83785391