Re: cdrom and zip can't be mounted

I now have the following in /etc/fstab :

#
<pass>
/dev/hdb2	/		ext2	errors=remount-ro	0	1
/dev/hdb1	none		swap	sw			0	0
proc		/proc		proc	defaults		0	0
/dev/hda1	/dos		vfat	defaults,user,noauto	0	0
/dev/fd0	/floppy		auto	user,noauto		0	0
/dev/hdc	/cdrom		iso9660	ro,user,noauto		0	0
/dev/hdd4	/zip		auto	rw,user,noauto		0	0

I think the /zip line isn't correct either - when
mounting a zip file I get this:

/dev/hdd4: Input/output error
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and
none was specified

Thanks for your help,

Joris