CD label maker - what's your preference?

I am looking for a utility for making cd labels (round ones to stick
onto the CD itself) and jewel case covers, and need to do this both for
audio cds (I like to copy my CD's so I can have a copy at home and a
copy in the car) and for data cd's.

A scan through apt-cache shows (at least) the following offerings:
cdlabelgen
cd-circleprint
disc-cover
kover

Another choice, kcdlabel, which I used a while back when I ran Mandrake,
doesn't seem to be available, at least in the official debian packages.

Any comments on relative merits / drawbacks for these packages greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
nl