Re: CD label maker - what's your preference?

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 13:35, Neal Lippman wrote:
> I am looking for a utility for making cd labels (round ones to stick
> onto the CD itself) and jewel case covers, and need to do this both for
> audio cds (I like to copy my CD's so I can have a copy at home and a
> copy in the car) and for data cd's.

At least one person has mentioned gLabels already. If you do decide to
go that route, an acquaintance of mine has written a python plugin for
gimp that will help you design the covers. I haven't personally tried it
but I know she uses it for these kinds of things.The plugin can be
located here: http://www.shallowsky.com/software/cdplugins/

Good luck :)

Erinn

--
No lake so still but that it has its wave; No circle so perfect but that
it has a blur. I would change things for you if I could; As I can't, you