Re: Cups problem

sarge says to use foomatic instead of cupsomatic-ppd. cupsomatic works like a charm. with just foomatic, no printes were available in the webinterface. the foomatic-compiledb built the drivers in /boot (Dam) and they still were not available via the web interface.

===
Package: cupsomatic-ppd
 This package is kept to help upgrading.  For new installations please
 try foomatic-bin plus foomatic-db first.

Kevin McKinley wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 01:04:08 -0500