Re: Cups problem

Kevin McKinley wrote:
On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:24:49 -0500
Andy Hurt <andy.rew6@verizon.net> wrote:

I run unstable.  I can print like crazy from every program/
console--only the test page won't print [from CUPS Adm].

This is a new dimension. I've heard of people being able to print a test
page but nothing else; this is the first I've *ever* heard of being able to
print anything *but* a test page.

I installed Woody r1 and upgraded to Sid; I can print either test pages or
regular ones.

n-dimensional confuscation ;-/

Well, it seems likely to not be Sid-specific--there must be some sort of commonality between Jens's and my setup/configuration that is precipitating this. Unfortunately, AFAIK, an adequate simulation of my setup/configuration would be my setup, itself, so . . . .

If you use gs(-esp) [is either needed?], which came first:  gs(-esp) or cupsys?
--
andyrew