Re: What;s required to get squierrelmail working on Debian?

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 07:31:19PM +0530, Sharninder wrote:

> > So, given that I've got the preequistes working, what should I
> > check next?
>
> theres a conf.pl script which comes with squirrelmail. Run that script
> it is self explanatory.
> /etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl

I have run thta. As far as I can see, it mostly let's you set up site names
etc.

Yhe problem I'm having (I beleive) is in the integration with Apache. I've
tried this on 2 different testing/stabe machine. One one I installed Apache
2, on the other Apache (1). Neither one will accept a conection to
loachost://squierrelmail

What do I need to do to Apache to make this work> I've never used PHP
before, so I'm finding this pretty confusing.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin