Re: Apache reads from wrong DocumentRoot

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 12:17:13AM +0200, The sky is the limit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after I changed ISP yesterday, my APache suddenly decided to totally
> ignore my virtual host directives and read from DocumentRoot
> /usr/htdocs, something I have never set it to do.
>
> I use dyndns for virtual hosts, and my apache vhost config is
>
> NameVirtualHost foo.dyndns.org
>
> <VirtualHost blabla.foo.com>
> 	DocumentRoot /usr/foo/dir/
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Why does apache apparently "ignore" this?

It seems that you've configured Virtual Host as foo.dydns.org,
but DocumentRoot is set in section for blabla.foo.com ...
So change <VirtualHost blabla.foo.com> -> <VirtualHost foo.dydns.org>

I hope I haven't misunderstood you, because it seems pretty
obvious to me.

Bye.
 Martin Kacerovsky      <wizard@matfyz.cz>   http://wizard.matfyz.cz
 PGP 0x4CEC2A62 : 84F6 C043 AC1A 1591 ED80  9498 30C4 7ABE 4CEC 2A62