Re: Installing WordPerfect 8.0 in woody

> > Has anyone experiences in installing WP8 into a system which normally
> > uses libc6 and other newer libraries?
> >
> > Teemu Luojola
>
> I run WP8 that came with Corel Linux so it is a .deb package. Woody has all
> the depends for WP8, libc5, type1inst if you have the fonts, and a couple
> more that i don;'t recall from memory. If you get a prompt for a missing
> depend use apt-get to istall it.

::ears perk up::

I've used WP for years on Windows, but had gotten the impression that it
was currently unavailable for Linux. Can you or anyone else send me that
deb package? I have no trouble with very large attatchments. E-mail me
(offlist, of course) if you can. Thanks!

Jesse S. Bangs jaspax@u.washington.edu
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/blog

Jesus asked them, "Who do you say that I am?"

And they answered, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground
of our being, the kerygma in which we find the ultimate meaning of our
interpersonal relationship."

And Jesus said, "What?"