Re: Use a Firewall, Go to Jail?

    "Paul" == Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> writes:

    Paul> I think that's a far more liberal interpretation of the law
    Paul> than will be applied, since as far as the ISP is concerned,

While I agree, I have to state my opinion that a law that depends on
"how it will be applied" is a bad law. This kind of law, if passed,
will be used in ways it was not intended for, just like the DMCA.

Oh well, sometimes I do go waaaay off topic.....I promise not to
follow up on this, some one else can have the last word ;-)

/Shyamal