Re: Shell based text editor for writing prose

nchez wrote:

> vim also has some neat search features, syntax highlighting (if your
> prose happens to be C, Lisp, or some other code), online help, and a
> bunch of others.

Thanks for that, I should clarify that the language I want to write in
is english (ok, australian english - close) and i want it to be read,
primarily, by people, not interpreters or compilers.

OK.  It was a very poorly placed attempt at a joke 8-)

-Roberto