Re: Shell based text editor for writing prose

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

> vim also has some neat search features, syntax highlighting (if your
> prose happens to be C, Lisp, or some other code), online help, and a
> bunch of others.

Thanks for that, I should clarify that the language I want to write in
is english (ok, australian english - close) and i want it to be read,
primarily, by people, not interpreters or compilers.

- --

"I live in the Managerial Age, in a world of "Admin." The
greatest evil is not now done in those sordid "dens of
crime" that Dickens loved to paint. It is not done even in
concentration camps and labour camps. In those we see its
final result. But it is conceived and ordered (moved,
seconded, carried, and minuted) in clean, carpeted, warmed
and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars
and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need
to raise their voices. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol
for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state
or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern."

- - C. S. Lewis

John "Johnboy" Griffiths - RiotACT Editor

http://the-riotact.com
Ph: 0412 690 643
ICQ UIN: 7933859
email: johnboy@the-riotact.com