Re: Why am I no longer receiving the digest?

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 12:31:56PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:41:46PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> > Is there some problem with the list servers at the moment? I haven't
> > received a debian-user-digest since March 31st. Yet on visiting
> >
> > Please CC me on replies to this, for obvious reasons.
>
> No brilliant ideas, except you can check to see whether the mailserver
> thinks you are still subscribed.
>
> Send an email to "majordomo@lists.debian.org" with a null subject and
> a body consisting SOLELY of "which <your.email>".  Obviously, you must
> provide your email address :-)

Thanks - a useful trick to know. But it reckons I'm still subscribed.

I've had a note from someone else who says he hasn't received a digest
since March 30th - so maybe there is a problem. My curiosa
subscription still works (I just got your latest post to that list),
so it must be a digest-related thing.

Pigeon