Re: gstream-properties

Francois Chenais wrote:

	I had an error while installing gstream-* package.
	The same error occurs when I launch gstream-properties

Francois : gstreamer-properties INFO (25923: 0) Initializing GStreamer Core Library version 0.6.0 INFO (25923: 0) CPU features: (00000000) MMX SSE registry: loaded global_registry in 0.038972 seconds

GStreamer-ERROR **: No default scheduler name - do you have a registry ?

I had the same thing--though it started when I tried to start gnome-sound-recorder after a fresh 3.0r1->unstable install.

Solved it by sequentially installing every other gstreamer-* package.

Still don't know where or why, but I don't get that message any longer, and recorder now works ;-/