Re: Sarge Release Date

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 10:28:07AM -0500, David Krider wrote:
> Please note that I'm NOT trolling or looking to start a flamewar. It's
> just that it took me three tries to get Woody installed. I've heard that
> Sarge will have a new installer and a new manual.

In that case, don't worry about it.  You upgrade debian to a new
version with 'apt-get dist-upgrade', not by reinstalling.  Barring
drive failures or errant use of fdisk, you should never have to
install debian on that box again.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that