wwwoffle or squid?

I just took a look at wwwoffle's homepage, and I found no reason why not
to use it instead of squid... But there must be some "guidelines" that
one can follow to choose one or the other..

Is squid worth it in terms of extra performace or better reliability,
when compared to wwwoffle? I'll use the proxy to serve half a dozen
clients, not more.

I think squid has features for bigger deployments, like ICP protocol,
for instance.

So, is there a reason for using squid instead of wwwoffle?
Or one for using wwwoffle instead of squid?

Thanks