Re: [~OT] tax program for linux

At 2003-03-31T13:07:17Z, Brian Gonzales <gonzales@thuntek.net> writes:

> Anal retentive? No, just getting *my* money back from the government.
> It's called owning a house and getting deductions that are due. Buy one,
> you might like it.

I don't think Paul meant anything by it.  The original poster sounded as
though he were a student or other young limited-income person, in which case
a 1040EZ would make perfect sense.

On the other hand, my accountant just called to tell me the size of my
return.  Using a CPA is undoubtedly the most expensive route, but you get
what you pay for.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.