Re: Problems getting Samba to work fixed

Thanks everyone who provided help.  I found that, by putting my username in the username field, I could work around this issue in a fairly simple and sane manner, with a reasonable amount of security...  we already had some fool hack our first win32 media server and delete our music, so I have reason to be a little concerned.  But, this seems to be working out allright for me.  So, once again, thanks.

Peace,
DAVE