Re: [OT] Designing a Website

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 05:33:54PM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> I am a freshman student, in Computer Studies. A project has recently been
> assigned to us in one of our courses (intro to computers), and as I don't
> have experience building websites, I am seeking your advice in this regard.

http://www.org/ is a good place to start.  http://validator.w3.org/
will tell you if your HTML is compliant and how to fix it if it's not.

I've taken this course myself (CIS-120), I discourage others from
suggesting WYSIWYG HTML editors as this defeats the purpose of the
assignment.

--
 .''`.     Baloo Ursidae <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user