Re: missing GTK2 theme in debian

I thought it was the RH bluecurve theme but I was misled by

Package: gtk2-engines-lighthouseblue
 This theme is derived from RedHat's BlueCurve, with many changes as
 suggested by the OSNews review of RedHat 8.

Which I use and is not as polish as the one in the previous screenshot.

Does the Wonderland theme available at art.gnome.org has the shadow
around the menu as seen on the previous screenshot?

Thanks,
Christophe

--
christophe barbe <christophe@cattlegrid.net>