Re: Kicker

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 10:23:43AM -0700, Francisco Castellon wrote:

Hi,
please stop the TOFU and use some kind of usefull quoting. Thanks.

> I've done that, however what happens in kicker shows up for less than a
> second, then disappears again, the only way to do it is to use the Run
> command like you say but Run kicker as root, but then that is not good
> since next time I log in as the regular user I will still not have
> kicker.
Start a terminal e.g. konsole the kde terminal with the Alt-F2 trick,
then try to start kicker through the terminal and take a look at the
error messages kicker hopefully prints.

Sven

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world