Re: How should we handle people who can not unsubscribe?

Nathan E Norman wrote:

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 04:04:38AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
Oh, as for subscription address, maybe we need to tell outlook user how
to read their mail header.  People forgets where they subscribed from
and outlook users tend to lack skill to find it or  read web site.

Or, we could require users to pass some sort of comprehension test
before successfully subscribing to the list

<joking>
Actullay implementing this test will be real easy, just cancel the web subscription form...
</joking>

IFireBall.