Re: God answeres my prayers to get off this list, "NO!", God says, "Your pain must endure forever!!!"

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:04:30 -0600
Nathan E Norman <nnorman@incanus.net> wrote:

> Please don't do this ... if you don't violate your provider's AUP
> you'll at the very least portray the debian community in a poor light.
>
> If the presence of someone who appears to be lacking intelligence
> raises your blood pressure so much, please either procmail them into
> oblivion or start a philosphy thread on the subject :-)

I was actually thinking of doing that myself.

But you're right -- why should I (or anyone else here) lower myself to
eauclair's level.

(Now where are those blood pressure meds...)

Kevin