Re: God answeres my prayers to get off this list, "NO!", God says, "Your pain must endure forever!!!"

OK, you get _one_ more chance before I forward each and every message I get
from the list to you. Yes, that's a threat. Yes, I'd do this. It'll become
active if I see one more dumb post by you dating from after 11:45 CEDST.

You probably subscribed with anotehr address that's now forwarded to your
current address. Please post the headers of a message you got from the list
and we _might_ be able to help you.

--
Got Backup?