Re: God answeres my prayers to get off this list, "NO!", God says, "Your pain must endure forever!!!"

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 11:39:41AM +0100, Nicos Gollan wrote:
> OK, you get _one_ more chance before I forward each and every message I get
> from the list to you. Yes, that's a threat. Yes, I'd do this. It'll become
> active if I see one more dumb post by you dating from after 11:45 CEDST.

Please don't do this ... if you don't violate your provider's AUP
you'll at the very least portray the debian community in a poor light.

If the presence of someone who appears to be lacking intelligence
raises your blood pressure so much, please either procmail them into
oblivion or start a philosphy thread on the subject :-)

  It doesn't matter what you are doing, emacs is always overkill.
          -- Stephen J. Carpenter