Re: Acron A5000

Hi

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 09:11:09AM +0000, Paul Grenyer wrote:
> > I'm new to this list and I am hoping someone can answer a quick
> > straight forward question for me. I have looked on the website and
did
> > try the archives, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do a global
> > search...?
> groups.google.com :)

Thanks. I read someone elses post stating "Google is your friend". I
tried "debian"+"A5000" and found the page you mention below.

> > Anyway, can someone tell me if I can install Debian on my Acron
A5000,
> is that a persistent mis-spelling? do you mean acorn A5000?
>
> http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/status
>
> is a good place to start, mentions A5000 as not yet but soon:)
>
> maybe able to use my a3000 in a while then!!

Ah well.  Looks like I'll have to go back to trying Arm Linux. It's a
shame because most of the downlaods (for A5000) appear to have
vanished. :-(

Thanks.

Regards
Paul