Re: I cannot unsubscribe. It will not let me unsubscribe. I still receive hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of emails and nobody really seems to care except me. WIll someone help me please?

eauclair said:

> help me i have over 6000 emails so far
>
> the administrator will not help me

it's not that people here don't care(some probably don't) its that
people here have no control over it. We can't help you. We have no
power over the debian mail servers/admins that run them nor your
mail server/admin that runs it.

if it were my system and for some reason I could not unbsubscribe(which
has never happened, I've tested it many times and it's always worked for
me), I would configure my MTA to reject messages from the debian mail
server, or configure my firewall to block that IP totally so it never
hits my mail server(thus filling log files). Most mailing list managers
will automatically unsubscribe users after an excessive number of
bounces(I think I was automatically unsubscribed once).

that'd be my best suggestion.

nate