Re: philosophy mailing list

Hey Yall,

<snip>

Pigeon wrote:

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:02:53PM -0500, Natali Gulbahce wrote:
Hey all,

Is this a philosophy mail list or Debian user list?

It's a Debian user list with philosophically inclined subscribers.

<snip>

Gotta jump in here, since the topic was my major....

Philosophy, means a friend of wisdom (dam, I still can't drop the funny old father from "My big fat Greek weeding," popping up.... If I ever met the director of that movie, I am gonna blast her with a water pistol!)

Therefore, we are all being complimented as friends of wisdom or Wise Debian Geeks.

Ahhhh, thats nice! :-)

*BFN* & joyful geeking,

Greek Geek :-)

All your Web publications are belong to us - People's Daily {with GG assistance!}