Re: web preferred to attachments (was Re: my helvetica looks ugly)

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:42:03AM -0800, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> A better way is to post a screenshot on the web, and send the URL to the
> list.
> good times,
> Vineet
Allright - i change my mind and post an url next time.
After disabling my local font server, my helvetica looks a bit better,
expecially in normal gtk1.2 applications.

I think, its not the solution, but maybe a starting point...

Thanks,

Roman
--
www: http://www.romanofski.de