Re: syncing m130 with debian and possible gtk problems

Erinn said:

> When I try to sync using Evolution it gives me an error saying:
>
> 	Unknown pilot - no pilots match ID 27707
> 	Use gnomecc to set pilot's ID

not sure if it's the same, but I use jpilot/pilot-xfer, and when I
do a sync on a fresh Palm PDA(I use visors), I have to use the install-user
command from the pilot-link package to configure a user on the device ..

sounds like the same problem, just a different message..

nate