Re: syncing m130 with debian and possible gtk problems

on Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:52:56PM -0800, nate (debian-user@aphroland.org) wrote:
> Erinn said:
>
> > When I try to sync using Evolution it gives me an error saying:
> >
> > 	Unknown pilot - no pilots match ID 27707
> > 	Use gnomecc to set pilot's ID
>
> not sure if it's the same, but I use jpilot/pilot-xfer, and when I
> do a sync on a fresh Palm PDA(I use visors), I have to use the install-user
> command from the pilot-link package to configure a user on the device ..
>
> sounds like the same problem, just a different message..

pilot-link's probably the program I was confusing with pilot-xfer in my
post.

Peace.

    A few years ago you could buy a CD, knowing that it was a standard
    product... Now, you...find that you can play it in your hi-fi, but
    not in your car.  Next time, you're not going to make that mistake,
    you'll just log on to Kazaa and download an MP3.
    -- Pete Chown, on why DRM promotes piracy.