Re: PHP4 conflicts with libc6

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 11:04:26AM +0100, Ren? Seindal wrote:
> I have put libc6 on hold.  The rest of the update will work and php4
> will not be removed.

Is this what most people are doing?  Since I saw the announcement, I've
just been not upgrading my testing install.  I figured there would be an
announcement of the new PHP4 when it was fixed, but I haven't seen it.
Or would it be better to upgrade and get PHP4 from unstable?  I'm just
wondering with which I'd end up with a more reliable/secure system.

Thanks!

Jen