Re: maildir vs. mbox vs. mh ???

sorry to resurrect a 6 week old thread, I was just cleaning out d-u and
came across this:

On 03-02-10 16:35 -0800, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> "IMAP" vs "IMAP +" folders is done very well: select-entry (<Return> by
> default) will traverse into an "IMAP +" folder whereas view-file
> (<Space> by default) will open an "IMAP +" folder to see the messages it
> contains.

Thank You Vineet!

I've been searching for that spacebar for MONTHS.

Every time I left my personal INBOX and wanted to get back to it I was
just presented with this:

 IMAP   +
 IMAP

& <Return>ing on either one just brought me back where I was. It was only
mildly annoying closing+reopening mutt so I never quite found it while
R'ingTFM. Even knowing about it though, it's not so easy to find in the
manual.. "view-file" just isn't the most intuitive function name for such
a thing, IMHO