Re: opera browser

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 06:37:30AM -0700, Blake Covarrubias wrote:
> 	Well, it works. :) Doesn't segfault on startup like the first preview
> release did. :)

For various definitions of "works", yeah. :) For instance, the
quicksearch bar is dead, and the 'g search terms' in the url bar trick
doesn't work either. That's the showstopper for me, but other than that,
I didn't find much *cough*inthe5minutes*cough*.

--
|              What your soldier wants -- really, really wants --             |