Re: opera browser

Blake Covarrubias wrote:
On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 23:38, Alex Togstad wrote:

You can get the second preview of Opera 7 for Linux here:

http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/intel-linux/365-20030307-7.0.0-P2/

I have not tired this yet, as I'm eager to see the results of someone
try it first. :-)

Let me know how it goes, if you do install it. :0)

Take care!
____
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

	Well, it works. :) Doesn't segfault on startup like the first preview
release did. :)

--Custom Built Servers the way you want them. Ask me for a free quote!!