ide-scsi

newbie quesiton, I'm running 2.4.-18-k6 from the deb in woody:

how can I keep ide-scsi from grabbing all my cdroms and zip i.e.

Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IOMEGA   Model: ZIP 100          Rev: 14.A
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: ffffffff
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
  Vendor: IDE-CD   Model: R/RW 8x4x32      Rev: C1.3
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: MIDA     Model: 40XB             Rev: FA16
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02

actually I want it to leave my cdrom and zip alone and just attach my cdrw

I also can't seem to find the location in the documentation where the modules
and their options are described.

TIA,

Chris