Van: Juan dominguez [mailto:xfrodrig@yahoo.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 maart 2003 15:59
Aan: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Onderwerp: Multiple network interfaces

Hello everybody

I have installed debian 3.0 in my PC. After that I
recompiled the kernel (version 2.4.4). The network
interface module  is part of the kernel.  I have a
network interface working successfull, but I want to
install another one. I edited the
/etc/network/interface file and add the eth1
configuration but it doesn't work, I have done
everything it says in the multiple ethernet howto, but
it doesn't work either.
Any suggestions
I appreciated your help, thank a lot