Can't find NIC module

I downloaded the sarge-i386-netinst.iso dated March 22 and attempted an install with it. While setting up network hardware, it successfully detected my sis900 network card, but 'modprobe -v sis900' returned 'cannot find module sis900'. Is there a place where I can add a copy of sis900.o to the install cd so that modprobe can find it? Is this a bug I should report and, if so, where / how?

Thanks,
J.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com