Re: Official Exim 4 package

The package name is just that "a name" It shouldnt contain a version number. If there is a need to be able to manipulate multiple versions of the same package then the functionality needs to come from the package manager. Perhaps no version specified = most current.

Steve Lamb wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:11:18 -0600