Re: Official Exim 4 package

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 03:54:20PM +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
| On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 09:41:02AM +0100, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:
| > On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:05:38 +0000 (GMT), Rus Foster wrote:
| >
| > >I'm trying to find an exim 4 package for woody. Googling turned up
| >
| > Fetch yourself the source of one of the Exim 4.x packages from here:

| Just be aware that exim4 is not even in sid yet, just experimental.
| While I doubt it has any serious daraloss bugs or anything, do be
| careful with it.

The software is very stable.  I can't speak for the (experiement or
unofficial) package(s).  The first exim 4.x stable release was
released around February 2002.  It is unfortunate that the debian
packaging has lagged so far behind development.

-D

--
I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.  Now a slave
has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/