Re: Version 3.2 Wann?

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 11:03, Klaus Imgrund wrote:

I think he is talking about Knoppix.Of course this is the right place for this.It is not released for download yet but you can get it in other places.

Prost,

Klaus

Since when has Debian-User been the Knoppix release announcement forum?
It may draw on resources developed within The Debian Project, but it
isn't part of the project unless I missed something or some agreement
was established that hasn't been widely advertised.

Sometimes my sarcasm just goes to waste.

Klaus