Re: Version 3.2 Wann?

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 11:03, Klaus Imgrund wrote:
> > To the list
> > Gregor wanted to know when "Version 3.2" will be ready for download. He said
> > it was announced for around the end of the CeBit.
> > I told him that the default language on this list is english, I asked him
> > version 3.2 of what, and who announced it.
> >
> > joerg
> >
> I think he is talking about Knoppix.Of course this is the right place
> for this.It is not released for download yet but you can get it in other
> places.
>
> Prost,
>
> Klaus

Since when has Debian-User been the Knoppix release announcement forum?
It may draw on resources developed within The Debian Project, but it
isn't part of the project unless I missed something or some agreement
was established that hasn't been widely advertised.

Knoppix may well be a useful and interesting toolset and proof of
concept as a distribution, but it is that - a separate (Debian-derived)
distribution. Mandrake users don't turn to Red Hat resources to support
and maintain their systems (as a rule,) even though Mandrake is derived
from Red Hat. There has been a courtesy of discussing Debian-related
aspects of Storm, Progeny, Corel/Xandros, Libranet, Knoppix, and others,
but beyond that, it is simply that, a courtesy.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org